Our cosy Food Store, nestled just next door to the restaurant, is open from Tuesday -Saturday from 8am – 2.30pm throughout December serving up fresh pastries, bread and warming coffees to get your mornings off to a good start!
Plus, we are taking orders for those much sought-after Christmas ingredients such as leg of lamb (£15.40) , cote de boeuf (£38.85), chicken (£8.50), and turbot (£31.50), as well as seasonal fruit and vegetables, for you to take home.
Plus drop into our Wine Shop next door and pick up some of Head Sommelier Fabrizio’s favourite Christmas wine picks for the festive season, such as:
- Bourgogne Rouge, Joseph Drouhin, shop price £20, restaurant price: £49
- Mâcon Lugny, Joseph Drouhin, Crisp and mineral Chardonnay, shop price £25, Restaurant price: £49
- Prosecco Superiore, “Della Vite”, Fresh, fruity perfect as an aperitif, shop price: £31, Restaurant price: £55
- Bourgogne Rouge, Joseph Drouhin, A fresh and light red wine with crunchy red berries on the palate. Shop price £20, Restaurant price: £49
- Château Gros Caillou, St. Emilion Grand Cru, Great and elegant choice by the glass and by the bottle. Shop price: £35, Restaurant price: £75
- Henri Dosnon Champange, Shop price: £40, Restaurant £89
- Meursault Coche Dury 2015, May be one of the Best White wine from Burgundy and from the best producer, Sublime finesse in a glass! Shop price: £399, Restaurant price: £550
- Taittinger Rosé, crisp and fresh great in this time of year!, Shop price: £65, Restaurant price: £95
- 2011 Château Pichon-Longueville-Baron, Pauillac, Bordeaux, A real treat for Christmas time! Full, rich and velvety, a perfect choice for festive time, from Left Bank Bordeaux one of the greatest producers, to amuse your plate. Shop price: £215, Restaurant: £245
For Food Store orders and enquiries please email email@example.com. For Wine Shop enquiries please email Fabriziodf@danddlondon.com Please note that we require 48 hours notice for food orders, and items are available to collect from our food store.