Wednesday 5th October
THIS OFFER IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
We’re proud to be a D&D London restaurant, and believe it or not, it’s 10 years since the group was founded, by CEO Des Gunewardena and MD David Loewi (the D and the D, in the name). In that time the group has grown from 17 restaurants to 34 (and counting!), so it’s fair to say that the team has been pretty busy!
In honour of this landmark anniversary and as thanks to all the guests who have made it such a blast, on Wednesday 5th October, here at Le Pont de la Tour we’re going to offer 100 guests the chance to enjoy a three-course meal for only £10! Yeah, you read that right. You can view the menu here and booking details are below…
- Bookings for the offer will open at 9am on Monday 26th September
- Guests wishing to take advantage of the £10 offer must call us on 020 7403 8403, quoting ‘Decade of D&D menu’
- Diners will be able to choose from a three-course set menu, with three options per course
- The offer will be subject to availability, and will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis
- A maximum of four guests per booking
If you can’t get a table with us, nine of our sister restaurants (list below) are also participating, so it might be worth giving one of them a call.
Watch our video to find out more.